Leo Vanis Fashion is 100% Responsive Prestashop Multiple Theme. Leo Vanis Fashion with 5 Stores is suitable with diversified commodities as fashion store, accessories store, shoes store, restaurant, mobile store, lookbook and multi-stores.
Leo Vanis Fashion is Unique & Modern Responsive Prestashop Template with full width slides and attractive banners to showcase your hot trend products or the newest products and you Lookbook to immediately approach your customers. Information blog are nicely display for your customers to track the information they need as discount order, promotion activities.
Leo Vanis Prestashop Theme was built with the best Prestashop Framework AP Page Builder and the latest Leo Slideshow module. With wonderful features as Swipe, Animations and Owl Carousel elements give the whole theme a smooth sense.
It also supports CSS3, HTML 5, RTL language layout and Bootstap 3 Framework that help create refined web pages with semantic accuracy and highly customizable Prestashop theme. Leo Vanis Prestashop Theme comes with lots of built-in functionality which includes powerful admin panel will help you manage your site better, customize easier.
Wish You Success with Leo Vanis Fashion Prestashop Theme
- This Template compatible with Prestashop 1.6.x
- This Template is designed for desktop, all tablet and mobile devices
- Colours Themes support (Yellow, Blue, Pink…) and Multiple header style
- Template support for Jquery Effects, css 3. Multiples modules suffix’s build-in template for module styling.
- Impressive built-in content style.
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within from back-office.
- Easy to add custom html module, special, new, home feature via Leo Manage Widget Module
- Easy change color, template width via the Leo Theme Control Panel Module.
- Support for native language file translation.
- We translate template to 10 languages.
- Fully compatible IE8+, Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
- Video Leo Framework
- Leo Vanis Fashion Prestashop Theme guide for PrestaShop 1.6
(+) Add new