Eventica is Event Calendar and eCommerce WordPress Theme. Ready to use for events listing and online store. You can also sell your event ticket using WooCommerce!
- WordPress 4.1+ (self-hosted)
- The Events Calendar 3.9+
- WooCommerce 2.2+, optional, if you want to sell event ticket with WooCommerce or add online store functionality to your website
- The Events Calendar Pro, optional (not included), if you want to get advanced feature of The Events Calendar Pro
- Community Events, optional (not included), if you want to let your users to add their own events to your calendar!
- WooCommerce Tickets, optional (not included), if you want to sell single/multi-tickets per event with WooCommerce
We have 3 demos that you can explore using standard features and additional extensions.
DEMO #01: Standard The Events Calendar + WooCommerce
This demo is for everyone who want to create an events calendar site plus additional shop feature. You can also SELL event ticket using WooCommerce without creating separate product because it will be created automagically.
DEMO #02: The Events Calendar Pro
This demo is for everyone who want to use The Event Calendar Pro plugin. This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
DEMO #03: WooCommerce Tickets
This demo is for everyone who want to sell multi-tickets per event using WooCommerce. This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
This theme is straightforward, no bloated options!
- The Events Calendar plugin compatible
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- 3 Page Templates
- .po/.mo file is available
- Codestyling Localization plugin compatible
- White Label Theme Options
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Header
- WordPress-standard Theme Auto Update
- … and all standard WordPress features …
(VIDEO) WordPress Basics Tutorial
- How to Buy a Domain Name
- How to Buy a Web Hosting Account
- How to Connect your Domain to a Web Hosting Account
- Automatic WordPress Install using Cpanel, Softaculous VS Fantastico
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Fantastico)
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Softaculous)
- Installing WordPress Manually via FTP
- Get a New WordPress Blog Ready
- How to Change Permalinks Structure
- How to Create New Posts in WordPress
- How to Create New Pages in WordPress
- How to Install Themes
- How to Install Plugins
- Control How Visitors Comment
- Understanding Different User Permissions
- Use WordPress Widgets Effectively
- Create Navigation Menus and Sort Them
- (PDF) Documentation for Eventica, usefull to replicate our theme demo
- (PDF) Documentation for The Events Calendar plugin
- (PDF) Documentation for WooCommerce plugin
IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH WPML?
The Eventica theme and WooCommerce plugin are fully compatible with WPML. But, unfortunately, The Events Calendar plugin is still partially compatible with WPML. We have contacted The Events Calendar plugin developer and it is already on their 2015 roadmap to make it fully compatible with WPML.
Images are not included in theme download package.
1.1.1 – 12 February 2014
- added: ability to sell ticket with WooCommerce
- added: options to customize header and footer colors via Customizer
- fixed: custom background output issue
- fixed: event custom content sanitization issue
- fixed: event gallery grid on small device
- fixed: event time formatting for multiday event to support PHP 5.2
1.1.0 – 11 February 2014
- added: event gallery
- added: customizable call to action text and link per event
- added: option to add custom content below event schedule
- added: favicon option
- added: header & footer script options
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – Week view suport
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – Map view suport
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – Photo view support
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – Venue page support
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – Organizer page support
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – Widget styling
- added: The Events Calendar Pro compatible – hide related events, we already have this one
- added: The Events Calendar – WooCommerce Ticket compatible
- added: The Events Calendar – Community Event extension compatible
- updated: options to disable most of elements in Home page template
- updated: better breadcrumb for event and blog
- updated: show TEC page title in correct position to fully support the ajax
- fixed: show upcoming events for related events
- fixed: remove double title issue
- fixed: sponsor width issue on Firefox
- fixed: header menu issue
- fixed: prev and next events color on mobile device
- fixed: theme option issue
- fixed: widget issue when widget title missing
- fixed: set max width for video
- new: get first attached image of blog post when featured image is not available