Denizli is a clean and modern creative portfolio that is perfect to promote your work in a very professional and pleasant way.
Denizli comes in three different concepts, which we designed specifically to give you the ability to choose what is fit for your future project.
Denizli has everything you need to get users attention to your app, it’s made of HTML5 and CSS3.
Denizli is fully responsive; it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices (desktop, notebook, tablet and mobile).
Denizli comes in three concepts:
- Concept 1: Restaurant;
- Concept 2: Store;
- Concept 3: Salon;
For the Home page, you get to choose from three variations:
- Static Image Background (you will find it in the ‘->image’ directory);
- Static Video Background (you will find it in the ‘->video directory);
- Dynamic Content Slider (you will find it in the ‘->slider directory);
Once you have chosen the concept and the variation that fits your needs, you can start directly customizing what is to become your next website.
Our support folks are ready to help you with any questions/issues, just send us an e-mail at: [email protected]
Note: some features will not work until you upload your file on your server.
- Multi-Use Concepts
- 3 Ready Concepts: Restaurant – Shop – Beauty Center
- Home Page With Fullscreen Background Image
- Home Page With Fullscreen Background Video
- Home Page With Fullscreen Content Slider
- About Section
- Services Section
- Reviews Section
- Sponsors Section
- Gallery Section
- Featured Text Section
- Shop Section
- Programs Section
- Products Section
- Blog Section
- Contact Section
- Subscribe form
- Easy to customize
- Documentation included
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- CSS3 Content Animations
- jQuery Enhanced
- Fully responsive
- Cross-browser Compatible (IE 11, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox)
Images are for demonstration purposes only and replaced with placeholder images in the download file.
- Ángelo González.
- Daniele Zedda.
- Limitless (Ours).
- Flexslider (by WooThemes).
- jQuery (by The jQuery Foundation).
- jQuery UI (by The jQuery Foundation).
- Magnific Popup (by Dmitry Semenov).
- Modernizr (by Faruk Ates, Paul Irish, Alex Sexton).
- Waypoints (by Caleb Troughton).
- Aileron (by Dot Colon).
- Bebas Neue (by Fontfabric).
- Hans Kendrick (by Alfredo Marco Pradil).
- Libre Caslon Text (by Impallari).
- Montserrat (by Julieta Ulanovsky).
- Buddha icons (by PixelBuddha).