A creative WordPress theme suitable for personal blogs, magazines and newspapers.
Canos is a creative WordPress theme suitable for personal blogs, magazines and newspapers. Developed with SEO best practices in mind (and microdata optimized), Canos lets you to write articles and blog posts easily and quickly. Canos uses the native WordPress Customizer to include the customization options, so you can preview the changes on the fly.
Main features of Canos are:
- 2 Different Blog Layouts
- Classic Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Grid Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Schema.org Optimized
- WordPress best practices
- WordPress Customizer support
- Post Views Count
- Intelligent Responsive Admin Panel
- Retina-Ready on Graphics
- Clean Code
- Translation Ready (.po included)
- WPML compatible
- Video Tutorials
- Cross Browser Support
- Theme Child Ready (included)
If you like Canos, please don’t forget to rate it!
The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase. The version of the demo with Typekit uses a commercial font not included in the theme.
Canos comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Selectivizr – by Keith Clark
- Flexslider – by WooThemes
- Respond – by Scott Jehl
- HTML5Shiv – by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
- Flaticon Icons – Appzgear, Robin Kylander, Rami McMin, Victor Erixon, Freepik, Google
- Couch, Karen J, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service – http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Illustration_of_robust_redhorse_fish_moxostoma_robustum.jpg
- Shutterstock – shutterstock.com/
- Photodune – http://photodune.net/
- Typekit – https://typekit.com/
- Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
- FitVids – by Chris Coyier and Paravel
Thank you very much guys!
Canos v1.0 – May 26, 2015
- Initial release