Belgrade is an app landing page template that is perfect to get your app notified and promote its features a very professional and pleasant way.
Belgrade has everything you need to get users attention to your app, it’s made of HTML5 and CSS3.
Belgrade is fully responsive; it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices (desktop, notebook, tablet and mobile).
Belgrade comes in three variations:
- Static Image Background
- Static Video Background
- Dynamic Content Slider
Once you have chosen the variation that fits your needs, you can start directly customizing what is to become your next website.
Belgrade can also display your app previews in four platform mockups:
- Windows Phone
Depending on your need, you can use one of them or all of them at the same time.
Our support folks are ready to help you with any questions/issues, just send us an e-mail at: [email protected]
Note: some features will not work until you upload your file on your server.
- Home Section with Static Image Background
- Home Section with Static Video Background
- Home Section with Dynamic Content Slider
- Different Device/Platform Variations
- Detailed About Section
- App Features Section
- User Reviews Section
- App Previews Section
- Sponsors/Clients Section
- Plans/Pricing Section
- FAQ Section
- Download Section
- Blog Section
- AJAX subscribe form
- AJAX contact form
- Easy to customize
- Documentation included
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- Parallax Backgrounds
- CSS3 Content Animations
- jQuery Enhanced
- Fully responsive
- Cross-browser Compatible (IE 11, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox)
Images are for demonstration purposes only and replaced with placeholder images in the download file.
- Ángelo González.
- Daniele Zedda.
- Limitless (Ours).
- jQuery (by The jQuery Foundation).
- jQuery UI (by The jQuery Foundation).
- Modernizr (by Faruk Ates, Paul Irish, Alex Sexton).
- Magnific Popup (by Dmitry Semenov).
- Flexslider (by WooThemes).
- Waypoints (by Caleb Troughton).
- Aileron (dot colon).
- Montserrat (Julieta Ulanovsky).
- Buddha icons (by PixelBuddha).